Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Welcome!

Good morning and welcome to my blog!



As you may know, I've created this as a vehicle for sharing news and photos about my imminent trip to South Africa; Facebook probably would have been a more intuitive choice, except that I didn't want to have to go through that process of making 'friends' so they could see everything.

I make no promises about how often this will be updated, but my intention is to at least get some photos on here. Anything else....consider it a bonus. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! I have been blogging for more than a year as part of an assignment for school. You are correct, it's a totally narcissistic exercise, but it looks pretty great on a CV. ;) Good luck and have a blast in SA. Know that I am utterly and totally jealous of you as SA is well within my Top 5 Must-See countries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it better be updated pretty regularly over the next little while. we all want to hear about s.a.!!!

    ReplyDelete